Feedback & FAQ
Your feedback is valuable to us. Please fill out the form.
1) How much is the membership fee and why should I pay it?
-The annual membership fee is $ 15 for students and $ 30 for working people. This money goes into
- developing and maintaining the ground.
- buying equipment.
- organizing tournaments.
2) When will the tournaments be held ?
- We are planning to schedule tournaments in either of the following formats:
- 2 tournaments : MCC Kick Off tournament in May - June and the IGSA - Asha tournament in September.
- Champion's league in June - August
3) What if I want to start a team or join a team ?
- There are already five teams that took part in last year's tournament. New teams are most definitely welcome. You have to inform us before the end of May.
- Information about existing teams will be posted on the web site. You can contact the captains directly or we will arrange that.
4) How does the equipment usage work ?
- We are planning to procure enough equipment that can be distributed over all the teams.
- For people who are not in any team, we will provide equipment from the office.There will be a check-in and check-out sheet available. This will help us keep track of the equipment.
If your questions have not been answered, please fill out the form with your query.