1) Parking - Do not park your cars on South Hill Dr. You can park
it on Rosa Rd or in the parking lot at the junction of Mineral Pt &
Rosa Rd. We have been getting too many complaints and we do not want to
antagonize the residents and jeopardise our season. We are going of penalising
teams which do not obey this.
2) Trash - We can still see trash all over the place. Please make
sure you clear out everything and dump it into the trash bin that is right
next to the pathway.
3) Scores - Get 3 copies of the scoresheet
( downloadable on the MCC site) for every game. The scores have not been
submitted by most teams. We can't really have a record of our season if
we don't get the scores. The winning team has to collect the scoresheets
and submit them. There will be a folder in the kit bag. Just make sure
you put the scoresheets in it.
4) Noise - We had complaints about noise before 8 a.m. There is
no way people are going to be quiet. That leaves us with this as the only
option. We are thinking of moving the games to 8 a.m. after the first
round. Till then please keep the noise levels down.
5) Fees - Please submit the remainder of the fees before this weekend
( June 21-22). Any team which has not fully paid its dues will not be
allowed to play next weekend. This is a serious issue and needs to be
resolved right away.
6) Practice - Each team mail us with 2 preferred slots. I will
accomodate you permanently in one of those two slots. If you want any
changes later on, contact the other teams. We will allot the slots. No
requests will be entertained after that.
7) Kit - We are expecting the kits to arrive here early next week.
Hopefully we will distribute them before next weekend's games. Till then
we have to adjust with whatever we have. One of the helmets is broken.
People are careless with common equipment. The inners are missing. Please
show some responsibility when it comes to this. When you come to collect
or return the kits, I expect people to find temporary parking and come
to my door. I am not going to come out for this.